- Water: We must consume plenty of water daily! Water should be our main beverage. The reasons water is mandatory for good health is endless. First of all, water is cleansing and flushes our system of toxins and waste. Plenty of water equals beautiful, full plump skin. A well-hydrated body means our athletic performance will greatly improve since exercise requires the body to use more water. At CIC, FIJI water is our first choice.
- Coconut water: It is incredibly healthy and one of the best drinks to hydrate the body. It helps to remove toxins from the body, aids in digestion and has amazing anti-viral, anti-fungal properties that help to keep us healthy. It is also 100% pure! It’s like sticking a straw into a coconut. Coconut water has more than 15 times the potassium found in sports drinks making it the best hydration formula. The high potassium and low sodium has been shown to help lower high blood pressure. It is low in calories and is fat free. Our favorite brand is plain Vita Coco!
- Kombucha: It has been consumed for over 2000 years throughout the world and has a host of healing benefits. Ancient Chinese health experts call it “Immortal Health Elixir” probiotics. It is a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. You benefit from it in all areas of detoxification such as a healthy liver and cancer prevention when you consume. It improves digestion due to probiotics. It helps anti-aging because it is extraordinarily antioxidant rich. One of our favorite brands is Synergy.
- Oolong Tea: It is known as the world’s slimming tea! Several studies indicate tea may help promote weight loss by improving fat metabolism. The tea undergoes only a small amount of fermentation during its processing, which gives it a flavor somewhat similar to black tea. It is one of the most popular teas in China. It is known to reduce cholesterol levels, preservation of heart health, treatment of digestive disorders and strengthening of immune system to name a few.
- Yerba Mate tea: It is the uplifting and nourishing choice of health minded individuals. It boasts a rich and robust Mate flavor, toasty aroma and a balanced finish. It contained 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants. It can help with occasional stress and aids in elimination. Yerba Mate delivers both energy and nutrition.
CIC wishes you the best summer ever. Stay cool and well hydrated!